first pair-please let help choose!!!!

danysedai

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
Hi, I'm a newbie :tup:and I think I've fallen prey of the most beautiful shoes on earth!:drool:
I live in Canada and last week I went to Holt Renfrew and in my city we can now order some Loubs. As this is my first pair (don't know if the only one) I want something that I can use frequently. Now, I'm torn between the black patent Ron Rons or the Black patent Simples. The SA at HR told me to get the simples but I just find the Ron Rons so sexy. As I said, I don't know if these are going to be my one and only pair of loubs so I want to make the correct choice.
What I like about the Simples: I can walk in them, I like the design and they are not too flashy.
The Ron Rons: I like the high heel (couldn't try them on because they didn't have them in my size), as I couldn't try them on I'm not sure I can walk in them, but I've seen them IRL and on some of you ladies and they look absolutely breathtaking.

So, please somebody help me?

Simples are definitely more comfortable, just because of the lower heel - although I had to break mine in and they weren't that great the first couple of wears. My Ron Rons fit perfect out of the box and were very comfortable. If you can get used to the higher heel, definitely go for the Ron Rons - they're much sexier but still very classic.

I would DEFINITELY go for the Ron Rons :yahoo: I absolutely love mine they are classy, sexy and comfortable given the height, plus they come true to size. As you will see mine too are the black patent and they are simply beautiful and go with everything! :supacool: