First Pair of LV Sunglasses

Coffeemaster

Feb 5, 2010
Ok so heres the deal,

I became obsessed with LV a couple months ago. In that short time span I purchased; Damier Graphite Punchy Sneakers, Damier Graphite Multiple Wallet, Damier Graphite Daniel MM (Messenger Bag) and now I have the urge to purchase a pair of sunglasses. I was looking at the Evidence and the Damier GM in black but I really can't decide. Even the Conspiration Pilotes are amazing! What do you guys think of the current lineup

I like the evidence or the conspiration the best, out of those two I would go for the evidence. Sounds like you've gotten a lot of nice things lately, congrats! Be sure to post a reveal of your sunnies if you get a pair!

I love them all!!! Evidence are hot!! If only I can pull it off..

I did however buy my first pair last night and settled for the conspiration... best buy ever!
I think they're great... go for it!!! :biggrin:

Evidence

Ok so heres the deal,

I became obsessed with LV a couple months ago. In that short time span I purchased; Damier Graphite Punchy Sneakers, Damier Graphite Multiple Wallet, Damier Graphite Daniel MM (Messenger Bag) and now I have the urge to purchase a pair of sunglasses. I was looking at the Evidence and the Damier GM in black but I really can't decide. Even the Conspiration Pilotes are amazing! What do you guys think of the current lineup