First Pair of LV Sunglasses

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so heres the deal,

I became obsessed with LV a couple months ago. In that short time span I purchased; Damier Graphite Punchy Sneakers, Damier Graphite Multiple Wallet, Damier Graphite Daniel MM (Messenger Bag) and now I have the urge to purchase a pair of sunglasses. I was looking at the Evidence and the Damier GM in black but I really can't decide. Even the Conspiration Pilotes are amazing! What do you guys think of the current lineup

2. I love the evidence glasses!

3. Post a picture! Must see :smile:

4. I like the evidence or the conspiration the best, out of those two I would go for the evidence. Sounds like you've gotten a lot of nice things lately, congrats! Be sure to post a reveal of your sunnies if you get a pair!

5. I love them all!!! Evidence are hot!! If only I can pull it off..

I did however buy my first pair last night and settled for the conspiration... best buy ever!
    I think they're great... go for it!!! :biggrin:

6. Evidence!

7. I prefer Conspiration but if you want something edgier, go with Evidence.

8. conspiration

9. Evidence

10. Tough. I like them all.. You should go try them all on and that should solve the puzzle.

11. You can't go wrong with either....both are hot! I think the consiparations are a little more dressier so it'll depend on where you plan on wearing them :biggrin: