First pair of Lanvin flats!

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Well, I just received my first pair of Lanvin flats. I got a great price on them online at Barneys. Thanks to whoever posted the sale on this site! They were originally $515 and I got them for $320 or so. A great deal! I've been obsessed with ballet flats lately, like everyone else in the world, and since I have a wide foot it's been difficult finding the right shoes. And honestly, I just couldn't get past the price point of $500+ for a pair of simple flats. So it was the sale price that enticed me to make the purchase.

I have 2 pair of Tory Burch Revas, but I'm growing tired of them because I'm noticing as they age they slip off my heels, and they don't offer any arch support whatsoever for my flat feet. My next obsession has been Tod's Dee ballet flats, which are a huge step up. I have one pair and another pair is on its way -- or is it 2 pair? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I couldn't believe the presentation of these Lanvin flats. The box itself is stunning! It looks like the photo box that holds my wedding pictures. So gorgeous, a light blue with a black satin bow. Here's a pic:

LanvinBox.jpg

And of course the shoes themselves, which are so wonderfully comfortable, just stretchy enough and in a bone color that will match anything. I'm so pleased with my purchase:

LanvinFlats.jpg

Anyway, I just had to share! Thanks for introducing me to Lanvin flats!

oh! those are fabulous, i don't see them on sale on barneys now? that's strange!? my SA told me they weren't on sale =( i love them! did you put insoles in them or something? the insoles look abit weird? or is it just me? it usually says the season and the year on the lanvin tag in the shoes...

oh! those are fabulous, i don't see them on sale on barneys now? that's strange!? my SA told me they weren't on sale =( i love them! did you put insoles in them or something? the insoles look abit weird? or is it just me? it usually says the season and the year on the lanvin tag in the shoes...

the sole varies depending on the season and material of the shoe. my patent ones all have the type of sole in the picture, a harder sole with the season etched on it instead of on a seperate tag. my leather and satin varieties have leather insoles with the cloth tag that has the season info. but then again, I have a leather pair that has a plain black wood insole too from this fall, it just depends.