First Pair of Jimmy Choo's|| Glitter Romy Ballerina

Amortentia

Dec 30, 2012
London
I've wanted a pair of Romy ballerinas for years, ever since I saw them in black patent but I could never justify the price for such a plain shoe. Late last year, I was in the Jimmy Choo boutique when I saw the glitter Romy ballerinas and I really wanted a pair but once again I didn't want to splurge. I was fortunate enough to catch a pair on sale from £395 ($496) to £220 ($276) buy my size was out of stock!. Luckily for me, I was blessed with endless persistence and the other morning, (1 AM to be exact) one pair in my size came back in stock!

I purchased them and the shipment was very swift. The shoes are true to size, comfortable and drop-dead gorgeous. I really like the glitter Romy line and I envisage myself purchasing another pair soon.

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Australia
To die for! I've also been lusting after a pair of dark blue glitter ones for ages however here in Australia they are around $700 and when their on sale $550-450 for flats. :confused1: I tend to prefer to buy the jimmy Choo heels instead when they go on sale here....sigh...

Enjoy your lovely new flats! :heart::P
The Romy 100s in glitter are on sale in DJ. $760, take 40% off so $450. Saw a few pairs still available in Perth hay street mall on Monday. IMG_0981.JPG

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Australia
Omgosh! Really? Im in Melbourne tho... I will need to check our the city's DJ and see Jimmy choos are left on sale
You can order interstate, they'll ship it to you. One of the other members here ordered a valentino rockstud flats from the hay street store, and she mentioned she's from Brisbane

Reactions: wee drop o bush