First pair of CLs (and these are keepers): Iowa Zeppas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    You may recall that I purchased my first pair of CLs, the Architeks in a size 39.5, a few weeks back and they were way too small. :sad:

Well I got a refund from net-a-porter (they were great, BTW) and this time bought the Black Patent Iowa Zeppas on ebay (from a fellow tPFer--thanks!) and they came today. They fit great and feel wonderful! They are a whole size up from the Architeks, a 40.5. I had tried them on at Neimans so I knew they would fit.

I love them! They really fit my feet well, I have long and narrow feet and the strap over the top of the foot really helps keep the shoe on nicely. They are a good choice for people with narrow feet IMO.

Here are some pics (excuse the horrible quality and dirty mirror):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They look fabulous on you!!! Congrats :biggrin:

3. ^^^ Thank you!

One more pic:

[​IMG]

4. I can't get over how great those look on you! They are so cute with that skirt too. Congrats.

5. ^^I agree! They look great on you.

6. those look amazing on you!! wear them in good health!

7. Now that is a great looking shoe!!! Very chic and smart looking!!! So happy you found a keeper!

8. They look fantastic on you!! Gah, you and Halle Berry are making me want these, I've got narrow feet too. :biggrin: Congrats on your purchase!!

9. Congrats!! They look amazing on you. I am crazy jealous (in a good way). The Iowas are in the running for my favorite CL style. They are simply fabulous. I couldn't imagine a better first pair.

10. I didn't think I liked this style, but you make them look fabulous! :biggrin:

11. Thanks everyone! :heart:

I became obsessed with these when I saw them on Halle and then was so happy they fit me well. I have had such trouble finding my right size in the VPs and NPs. I can't wait to get my second pair of CLs! :graucho:

12. Gorgeous!!!!

13. gorgeous!!!

14. i love them!!!!! very chic indeed. are they comfy?

15. Those look amazing on you! Gorgeous!