First pair of CL :)

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
Not the best photos but im so in Love with these shoes :smile: and thank you to the Lovely lasies who Authenticated for me :smile:

Any one have any tip and care/maitnence for Decollette 686 100 :smile:
Its patent calf so does it mean they will streach alittle aswell? Im such a newb most of my heels are under 100$ so this is a investment id like to maintain and they feel so comfy :smile:

Attachments

heiress-ox

big hair, high heels
O.G.
May 16, 2009
Canada
congrats!
after a few years of collecting these are the shoes i still have to find in my size (i had them too small before), they're an amazing classic and you'll get lots of wear!

as for maintenance which you asked about, patent leather is pretty durable and requires minimum care in my experience. you said you got them from eBay so i'm not sure if they were brand new or not, but if they have never been worn they definitely should stretch a little with wear!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
congrats!
after a few years of collecting these are the shoes i still have to find in my size (i had them too small before), they're an amazing classic and you'll get lots of wear!

as for maintenance which you asked about, patent leather is pretty durable and requires minimum care in my experience. you said you got them from eBay so i'm not sure if they were brand new or not, but if they have never been worn they definitely should stretch a little with wear!
Yea sleee only wore once in home but were way too small for her. Bottoms still Red.
I read about people buying red rubber? Bottoms and putting them on shoes? Im really excited with these pair. And they fit like a glove :smile: the red bottoms are hypnotizing

Christchrist

Aug 18, 2012
Not the best photos but im so in Love with these shoes :smile: and thank you to the Lovely lasies who Authenticated for me :smile:

Its patent calf so does it mean they will streach alittle aswell? Im such a newb most of my heels are under 100$ so this is a investment id like to maintain and they feel so comfy :smile:
They look so good on you

CallMeSteph

Jan 24, 2013
nessie805 said:

So pretty! Congratulations!! Decolletes were one of my first pairs too! 😄 Just be careful. A couple hundred seems like a lot the first time, a couple shoes down the road and it'll seem like a steal 😉 I can't wait to see how your collection grows!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
So pretty! Congratulations!! Decolletes were one of my first pairs too! dde04 Just be careful. A couple hundred seems like a lot the first time, a couple shoes down the road and it'll seem like a steal dde09 I can't wait to see how your collection grows!
Thats how a felt about LV but several bags later and enablers everywhere my collection grew in a year lol