First outing with the two kids...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I survived my first trip out with my two year old and my newborn! I even managed to pick something up for myself ️️️

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458948578.580831.jpg

2. Introducing...my new Damier Azur Neverfull gm with rose ballerine interior. It's so much prettier than I thought it would be.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458949158.459045.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458949167.843838.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458949182.681056.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458949191.429282.jpg

3. So cute, congratulations

4. Congratulations it's really pretty with the pink interior...️

5. Congratulations on your first outing with the kids!! That itself is a huge accomplishment! I have 3 kiddos (ages 2, 5 & 7) and I remember how nervous I was taking my first 2 kids alone for the first time! Congrats on your gorgeous NF! I bought the new azur MM today by phone, you reassured me that it's okay to have an azur bag with kiddos! lol:P

6. Well worth your trip! Beautiful and congrats!!

7. I just hope the inside doesn't get really dirty...that's what I'm worried about. But oh well it was too pretty to pass up b

8. Beautiful, love the pink interior!

9. Exactly!! It's soooo pretty, congrats again!

10. Congrats!!!! Your bag is beautiful!!! I remember my very first outing with my children when they were babies! They are now 17 and 14!!! Treasure these moments as time goes too fast!!!!! Congrats again!

11. Congrats!! It's too gorgeous!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

12. Very pretty! Congrats!

13. Wow! The RB looks great with the Azur! Congrats!

14. It's lovely! Congratulations on your first outing! I remember feeling exactly the same way. ️

15. Very pretty! Congrats!
    Don't worry about the inside, and get a bag liner, such as Purse to go, and then you won't need to worry about it. Congrats again!