First or Twiggy??

1. Which style do you like better? I'm still debating which style to get...(it's going to be my first bbag)!!

2. i think it depends on how much you intend to carry. the first style is great but the space is limited. you can carry a bit more in the twiggy.
    you can get a better idea of the first style in "what can you put in the first" thread.

3. I personally prefer firsts but like the fact that twiggys are so roomy!

4. :smile: :P For your first b-bag I would go for the first! It's a classic style and a great way to start your collection

5. Thanx for the replies!! I wish I can live near a Bal store so I can tested them all out!

6. First most definitely. I don't like the twiggy at all (sorry to all the gals that do, it just doesn't work for me)

7. I like the first over the twiggy! But that is because I already have a city which is really roomy. So if I were to get another b-bag, it would be the First!

8. It really depends on how much you intend to carry. I tend to carry alot so I really like the twiggy style.

9. i agree 100% with my girl BooYah :yes: ...the twiggy holds alot more, but the 1st is a great "going out" bag...my 1st b-bag was a twiggy & i think it's a great place to start ;)

10. For those of you who have the twiggy, if you put a wallet, keys, cellphone, etc in the twiggy, does it sag in the middle?? I like the shape of twiggy, but if I don't have much things in there....it seems like the twiggy won't be able to hold its shape compare to the "First". I notice a lot of celebrities carry the "First" & they use it as an evening bag too!

11. hey, girl :winkiss: i've yet to buy a twiggy! i'm sooooooo behind ;)

12. i'm going to say BOTH! I have both and i love them both very much!!! 0o0o b-bags!!!

13. Thanx everyone! I have decided to get the First :smile:

14. I like the Twiggy as an everyday bag. I like the first in a metallic for evening.

15. cool beans, we can't wait to see it HappyAngel :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice