first or city in rouge?

nelnel003

Jan 6, 2006
i have been obesess with balenciaga lately.....do you guys think rouge is too flashy n not practical? should i get first or city in rouge? i need help....thanks so much!!:biggrin:

I have the same dilemna too!! I like the rouge but think it might be too flashy in the city size. I might get it in the first or box then. Are you getting the old rouge or the new rouge that might be coming out later this winter?

Irissy said:
You cracked me up Helen dear... always so hyper when it comes to Balenciaga!! :lol:

:shame: hehehe!

I'll post up my black bag pics once i get back from morning tea... you wanted to see how it looked on me right????? :biggrin:

I absolutely love the vouge vif color ... it's absolutely stunning. Either way, the color is going to draw an observer's eye, so really, I think it comes down to which one is more practical for you.

I am picking up a rouge Twiggy this Saturday that I have on hold at NM. At least I think it's rouge. They referred to it as "raspberry." I'll post pics of it when I get it!!

I have the rouge city and love it!
I don't think the colors too bright but it spices up an outfit.
I wore it w/a black coat and Burberry scarf today and got plenty compliments...

shoprgrl said:
I have the rouge city and love it!
I don't think the colors too bright but it spices up an outfit.
I wore it w/a black coat and Burberry scarf today and got plenty compliments...
Could you please post a pic of your rouge city? I am getting a Twiggy Saturday which I believe is rouge but I'm not sure of the color. Thanks alot.