First Online Order Question

cozyc

Jan 14, 2012
I placed my first online order Monday afternoon. I checked my online account Tuesday night for current orders and it shows nothing at all on my account. I have received one email saying I have set up my online account in which the phone rep did it while I was talking to him. Do I need to call and check on my order or should I wait a few more days? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I placed my first online order Monday afternoon. I checked my online account Tuesday night for current orders and it shows nothing at all on my account. I have received one email saying I have set up my online account in which the phone rep did it while I was talking to him. Do I need to call and check on my order or should I wait a few more days? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I would definitely call and check. I usually get an email right after I call with the the item I have ordered....Something may be different since its your first order...

cozyc

Jan 14, 2012
I called and checked and they verified it went through and said that I will receive an email shortly. Thanks for taking your time to help me :smile: