First one out...

Looks like a happy bag to me........

alexa-1.jpg
Clever Plems. Very cute and happy is this sssssweetie. :smile:

I love light coloured bags. This is gorgeous! :heart:

Clever Plems. Very cute and happy is this sssssweetie. :smile:

If the angels made Lexys it would look like yours! So beautiful!!!

Lovely, lovely bag :tup:

Thank you Ladies! I'm really please with this one. SInce I saw Cupcakes fab mod pics of the smaller one that has been hauting me to look for a ss pb for myself. And now I have one for myself, so happy! :loveeyes::hbeat::loveeyes:

My family are all the same, they just dont appreciate a girl NEEDS more than one mulberry:lecture: It doesn't seem that hard to understand

My DH finally seems to have got it, I think or maybe it's all the :bagslap: !!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a Mulberry Pom Pom hat recently and posted a pic here. http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-shopping/chat-about-mulberry-outlets-280889-86.html#post23777027 It looks absolutely fab with the Pebble Beige SS Alexa & a matching scarf. They all seem to be that perfect white or not so pure white and match really well.............................totally SAD :lolots:

Your Pom Pom hat looks so amazing on you, Mulberrygal, and what a perfect pairing with this bag! :cool: Wish I had the hat, too! Mulberry really should use some of the mod pics on this site; they'd sell heaps more stock!! :biggrin:

Beautiful ..... bag!!!!

Have looked at it through a window soooo many times... It's fantastic!

Any mod pics cros body? Would love to see the colour on the go ;0)
Thank you! Its a gorgeous bag! I was going to take some pics but has a flue and a pulsating headache now so it will have to wait for a day or so. :sad:
Cupcake has done really fab mod pics for the mini version ( it is all her "fault" that I bought this one due to the fab pics...! :biggrin: I guess I'm pretty grateful to her now!) in one of the threads on the forum. Use the search function and search for mini pebbled beige and I'm sure you'll find it...But be warned, I could not get this bag out of my head after that pics! :biggrin: