First Neverfull MM - Help me Decide!

luxluna

Apr 22, 2012
Dear all, I've never thought of owning a Neverfull because I prefer structured and zipped bags. Recently however, I realise I don't own totes (due to the reason above) and that the Neverfull actually looks good when the sides are cinched. Also appreciated that it is a light bag and the price point is good considering there is an extra pouch. Am now thinking of adding the MM size into my bag collection.

Question is,
Is the Monogram or Damien Azur more beautiful?

The Monogram does have a very nice canvas feel to it. It feels softer as compared to the Azur. But the Monogram is so common.

I don't like the Ebene for the Neverfull design, so please help me with my purchase decision! :smile:

I have both! I think the monogram is awesome because it takes wear and tear. I just bought the Azur and am waiting a couple weeks to pull it out. I already feel like I'll have to be careful about where i put that down because of the color. However I will use and and enjoy and try not to worry about the light color. So I think for the first bag I would go with mono because you can use it all year round and it gets better with age! Azur is more delicate! good luck

I have the NF MM in both Ebene and Azur. The Azur is so beautiful for Spring/Summer so I would choose that one. I guess it would depend on what you already have in your collection and what you're more drawn to. Try both on and see what grabs you. good luck!

That's a tough one. I bought my DA Neverfull first, because I wasn't a Mono fan at the time. That has since changed. :PHowever, perhaps your willingness/unwillingness to be a little more careful with DA (due to transfer) will make the decision for you. The bag is beautiful, but it is vulnerable to color transfer, especially with denim. That being said, I don't baby my bag, I'm just aware that I need to be a bit more careful with it. It looks great. For a truly carefree bag, go with Monogram or DE (I'm not a DE fan myself).

I agree [emoji1318]. I have mono, DE and azur. Mono is the most carefree of the two choices you like. I only use my azur pieces in Spring/Summer but that is my personal choice. Everyone should wear and enjoy what they love and use it in a way that makes them happy [emoji173]️

First I must say I LOVE this bag!! You made a great choice and Im sure you will use it a lot! I have the MM in both monogram and the DE, I love the monogram because it goes with everything! I have a delightful in the azur print and while I love it, I live in NY and tend to only use it for late spring and summer. I definitely am more careful with it because I do feel like it gets dirty easier. Good luck in which ever one you choose!