First Mulberry!!!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
I just ordered my 1st Mulberry - Black Bayswater!! The lovely SA in the NJ store called and informed me that they are having a 20% off sale for the US stores starting this weekend! My patience paid off!! So thanks to all you ladies for giving me great suggestions and putting up with me.
I looked at all different kinds of bags but kept coming back to Mulberry because this is the nicest of the designer forums!! Good thing I am not drinking wine as I would really be sappy!!:yahoo:

I just ordered my 1st Mulberry - Black Bayswater!! The lovely SA in the NJ store called and informed me that they are having a 20% off sale for the US stores starting this weekend! My patience paid off!! So thanks to all you ladies for giving me great suggestions and putting up with me.
I looked at all different kinds of bags but kept coming back to Mulberry because this is the nicest of the designer forums!! Good thing I am not drinking wine as I would really be sappy!!:yahoo:

Yay Kroquet!!!! A full member,well you were anyway! A black Bayswater!!!! How utterly yummy!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20% off in US stores? What are the starting & ending dates? I'm thinking of an east west bayswater & Mulberry is NO WHERE near me. There's no problem with shipping or anything like that?

Amy

The sale starts today in US stores only (20% off) and the shipping is $20.00 via FEd Ex. Sale is this weekend only!!! Call 1-888-685-6856 ext 120 gets you the Atlantic City store. The manager Cristin helped me!! Good luck and happy shopping!