First Mulberry - Heritage Bayswater or new Small Zipped?

Bayswater Heritage in Black/Oxblood or Small Zipped Bayswater in Navy Croc

• Heritage Bayswater Oxblood

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Small Zipped Bayswater Navy Croc

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Heritage Bayswater Black

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xplj

Jun 12, 2018
IMG_0030.jpg Hi
I hope you can help me decided, I always wanted a Bayswater, when I went to the store I got tempted and got the Small Zipped Baywater in NAVY CROC. Now I am in two minds as to whether I should change it to a Heritage Bayswater Black or a Oxblood, I can not decide which one looks good and classy. Please can you let me know what you think of the Navy Small Zipped I got, should I keep it or change it to a Heritage Bayswater, if so Black or Oxblood. It's to use daily for work. And this is my first ever Mulberry :smile:

BTW I don't want to get OAK as I have a nice Burberry in that same colour.

Thank you and look forward to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,386
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 1,094
Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew-Jonathan
View attachment 4097707 Hi
I hope you can help me decided, I always wanted a Bayswater, when I went to the store I got tempted and got the Small Zipped Baywater in NAVY CROC. Now I am in two minds as to whether I should change it to a Heritage Bayswater Black or a Oxblood, I can not decide which one looks good and classy. Please can you let me know what you think of the Navy Small Zipped I got, should I keep it or change it to a Heritage Bayswater, if so Black or Oxblood. It's to use daily for work. And this is my first ever Mulberry [emoji2]

BTW I don't want to get OAK as I have a nice Burberry in that same colour.

Thank you and look forward to hear your thoughts.
The zipped one looks nicer to me. Also more modern

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

A third vote for the Heritage Bays. I have had Oxblood for a few years and still love it. I do not think you can go wrong with either color. I personally don't really use black bags because I very often wear all black so bags are where I wear color.

Oh gawd, the zipped one definitely for keeping and for work the black heritage, i know my opinion is useless :P

Really, the croc embossed just kills me each time.

Have fun, Mulberry bags are the best!