First Mulberry - Heritage Bayswater or new Small Zipped?

?

Bayswater Heritage in Black/Oxblood or Small Zipped Bayswater in Navy Croc

Poll closed Jun 15, 2018.
  1. Heritage Bayswater Oxblood

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Small Zipped Bayswater Navy Croc

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Heritage Bayswater Black

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    IMG_0030.jpg Hi
    I hope you can help me decided, I always wanted a Bayswater, when I went to the store I got tempted and got the Small Zipped Baywater in NAVY CROC. Now I am in two minds as to whether I should change it to a Heritage Bayswater Black or a Oxblood, I can not decide which one looks good and classy. Please can you let me know what you think of the Navy Small Zipped I got, should I keep it or change it to a Heritage Bayswater, if so Black or Oxblood. It's to use daily for work. And this is my first ever Mulberry :smile:

BTW I don't want to get OAK as I have a nice Burberry in that same colour.

Thank you and look forward to hear your thoughts.

IMG_0211.jpg IMG_0240.jpg
  2. The zipped one looks nicer to me. Also more modern

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

3. Sorry I can't help, they are both stunning:love: If I "had" to choose I'd take the Heritage Bayswater Black. Good luch choosing:yes:

4. I just recently bought the bays in oxblood and I do not regret it. It’s lovely. I hope this helps

E29E4D2C-61C2-401F-B8F7-A4881ACB9531.jpeg
    Designerhbgirl and MiniMabel like this.
  5. I would buy black for work and buy the Oxblood later......

6. Second this! For me the heritage bays is the winner.

7. A third vote for the Heritage Bays. I have had Oxblood for a few years and still love it. I do not think you can go wrong with either color. I personally don't really use black bags because I very often wear all black so bags are where I wear color.

8. Oxblood, I love mine! The color is stunning