First Mulberry-bag arrived!

clutchie

Jul 12, 2012
Yesterday I picked her up and she's sooo pretty! :love: I know many people doesn't like the trippy tiger-print, but I really do ;) Got her with a 70% discount so it was a really nice deal!

Now, pics of her...

1h712v.jpg

2zqdlvo.jpg

clutchie said:
Yesterday I picked her up and she's sooo pretty! :love: I know many people doesn't like the trippy tiger-print, but I really do ;) Got her with a 70% discount so it was a really nice deal!

Now, pics of her...

Your first mulberry! You must be so Happy right now! Love the pink colour, such a pretty original bag! Enjoy it!!

Thank you all! I'm really happy and I like the bag more and more :smile: I choose between the Bayswater and Alexa in the same print, I'm so glad that I chose the Bays!

The only problem now is not to ruin myself by bying another one asap..!

Well done, we are twinnies!
The TT Bays is very nice, the patent is very structured and the bag keeps its shape well. The Bays in this print is much nicer than the Alexa, as this is in raffia. They all look different too, mine has less pink!
Pic of mine:

kbbag001.jpg

clutchie said:
Thank you all! I'm really happy and I like the bag more and more :smile: I choose between the Bayswater and Alexa in the same print, I'm so glad that I chose the Bays!

The only problem now is not to ruin myself by bying another one asap..!

Lovely Bays! I like how the print differs on each bag, very unique! Now you have bought your first bag it's a slippery slope to more! :P

Well done, we are twinnies!
The TT Bays is very nice, the patent is very structured and the bag keeps its shape well. The Bays in this print is much nicer than the Alexa, as this is in raffia. They all look different too, mine has less pink!
Pic of mine:

kbbag001.jpg

Oh, sweet! :smile: I agree with you, raffia was the thing that changed my mind, and I'm so glad I did!