First MK bag purchase!

Laura88

Dec 2, 2011
I've just got back from Vegas and I purchased my first ever MK bag and I love it! I also bought a wallet.
I'm just wondering if anyone can ID the name of the bag and wallet?
I purchased them from the MK store in Caesars but on the receipt it doesn't say the actual style. They told me the bag was new in and is Saffiano leather. It doesn't have a zip but does have two internal pockets, one with a zip, a hook to keep the top of the bag closed and also another hook inside which I imagine you can attach your keys or something too.
I also got engaged when we were in NYC before Vegas. My OH proposed in front of the Rockefeller christmas tree.

IMG_2580_zpse43ce84b.jpg

IMG_2581_zps7dadb866.jpg

IMG_2584_zps6df4544f.jpg

Your bag looks to be the Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote, not sure which size though, and your wallet is the Hamilton Large Zip Around. Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful.

this is indeed the MK Jet set Travel tote in medium size. Is this the macbook version that comes with a center compartment and a zip or the regular one? I've been wanting to get one for myself for a while but was worrying about about the quality of the thin straps after hearing some reviews online saying that the straps break after a while due to the heaviness of the bag. Anyhow, let me know how you find the bag!

It's the regular one without the macbook compartment.
I absolutely love it so far! The thin straps are deceiving, it can carry a heck of a lot. I used it as my carry on for my flight back from Las Vegas and it comfortably held my makeup bag, kindle, iPad, wallet and travel wallet with our passports and tickets in etc. It didn't feel like the straps were under strain at all. Although that is the heaviest I would probably fill it.
One thing I would say is that if you live in a rainy climate it is probably more of a summer bag. I took it out today back home in the UK and it was pouring with rain all day, I was worried about the contents and exterior of the bag getting wet. Other than that I love it and have had some lovely comments on it so far.
It is a very classic bag and I think I will get use out of it for years to come.
My next MK bag is going to be a smaller one with a zip I think. Roll on September when I go back to Vegas!