First MJ bag - which one to get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about getting a MJ bag but since I can only afford one and probably won't purchase another for a very long time, I want it to be classic and versatile.

Just from glancing at photos, the Blake appeals to me the most. Is it easy to carry on the shoulder (I know his bags tend to be heavy)? What colors will the Blake be available in? Any other bags besides the Blake I should consider?

When will the fall MJ bags be available in stores?

2. Welcome, the blake is a great bag. The new MJ's you will find in stores are not lined in suede, which really takes the weight off. Older models you may find at the outlets may or may not be lined in suede. The colors depend on the season. If you want to view colors got the the MJ website of the ref. library. You may want to consider the MP also. I prefer the large size. Fall MJ bags will typically begin hitting stores Jul/Aug.