First MC purchase!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I decided to forgo the belt, and bought these last night on eBay :cool: I've been looking to get a pair of MC mules for a while! The pictures are from the auction.

LVShoes.jpg LVShoes1.jpg LVShoes3.jpg

Can't wait to get them! I'll post better pictures after they arrive. I hope they're comfy. Anyone have these or a similar pair? :smile:

Irene, these are half a size larger than what I normally wear :shame: But I got them at a good price, I can live with them being a little roomy :P

What size are you? I've seen a few pairs of the black ones listed lately.

Cristina said:
Irene, these are half a size larger than what I normally wear :shame: But I got them at a good price, I can live with them being a little roomy :P

What size are you? I've seen a few pairs of the black ones listed lately.
I usually take 8US or 39European. Give me a shout if you see anything, Cristina. I would really appreciate it!:biggrin:

elongreach said:
Do LV shoes run true to size or are they smaller or larger?

They run small for me. I am usually a US size 9-10, depending on the brand, and in LV I have tried on both 40 and 41 and both sizes fit, depending on the style.

Irene - I will be on the lookout for you :ninja:

hey Cristina 0o00o0, another fab buy!!! totally cute!!!! you're SO lucky to be able to wear open toe shoes for work etc.... wee hee!!! new shoes.... new LV shoes!!! ***hugs***

LV_addict said:
I usually take 8US or 39European. Give me a shout if you see anything, Cristina. I would really appreciate it!:biggrin:

Irene, you go up a size in Euopean? Hmmm, I wonder if that's why the Gucci shoes I got off ebay didn't fit me? I ordered my normal size but they were too small.

helenNZ said:
hey Cristina 0o00o0, another fab buy!!! totally cute!!!! you're SO lucky to be able to wear open toe shoes for work etc.... wee hee!!! new shoes.... new LV shoes!!! ***hugs***

Helen, you can't wear open toe shoes to work? I could not work where open toe shoes are prohibited :shocked: I have a few pairs of mules in a similar style to these (open toe, low heel) and a couple of pairs of wedges that I always wear to work. I live in sandals! :smile: