First Marc Jacobs Collection purse!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had this beautiful Pink Large Single Marc Jacobs Fall 09' Collection purse sent from NYC to the Boston store last week. I love this bag so much it's definitely one of my favorites!

I haven't seen anyone with this bag walking around yet which is cool! When I opened it in the store to view it everyone in the store was gazing at it and I got many comments on it. The quilted leather really is super soft and wonderful!

Attached Files:

2. wow! this is a kickass first mj to own! i love the single and the pink is really cute. congrats!

3. wow! i dont even like pink and i think that is just stunning! congrats girl! you got a great bag in a BEAUTIFUL color!

4. Congrats to you! The Single is an awesome and chic bag and the leather is amazing. Not everyone loves or can pull off that pink but I ADORE it. It's such a happy color and stunning bag!

5. ^ ITA! What a pretty bag, pp! Congrats! Hopefully this is the first of many. :P

6. LOVE the large Single!! And that color is sooo pretty! Congrats on your first MJ!!

7. WOW. Gorgeous Bag. I'm so happy for you!

8. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I can't wait to use my new bag which will go perfect with many of my outfits. :biggrin: I change my bags daily so this is another beautiful bag to use.

9. What a pretty and vibrant color. Very eye-catching - congrats!

10. Gorgie! Love it! Great choice and enjoy your first MJ bag!!!

11. The Large Single is such a perfect bag - congratulations on your first MJ!

12. Congrats! I just got my first MJ recently, too. So yaaay! Isn't it a great feeling? I don't like pink much, but that's a nice bubblegum pink you got there! I think I have some nail polish that matches it ;)

13. Congrats! She is pretty! I have been thinking about the Single, it seems like such a great style.

14. congrats, it's so stunning!!!

15. Now that is pretty, congratulation and enjoy your fabulous bag :smile: