First LV...which one?

coachcandy

Aug 11, 2007
Hey guys and gals!

I've been looking at LV's for a bit and am thinking that I might need to own one. I've done some research and am digging the Epi and Suhali lines the most. I've never been big on logos and prefer the look of leather. Which line/style is the way to go and why? I'd appreciate any feedback that people can give. I've got an LV store in town but I'd like to go in with some sort of information before asking to see the bags! :roflmfao:

I don't buy into the idea that there is a "perfect first LV" -- after all my first was a damier Saleya PM. You may like that one. If you can afford Suhali (woo!) I recommend a lockit PM or a Le Fabuleux.

it really depends on what your handbag needs are. do you like shoulder or handheld?

both lines are beautiful in their own way. however, epi is cheaper than suhali (if cost is a consideration).

Yeah...cost is wooo! It's something that I am going to be saving bonuses for. I feel like if I'm going to own an LV then I mine as well dream big! I'm drawn to the Suhali Lockit PM's for some reason but my guy thinks it looks like a bowling bag! I just love the shape. I'll have to check out the other ones that have been mentioned. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Thanks!

Go to your local store and have a look at the different bags - the first visit is always a great experience and maybe you'll see something you really like. It's always nice to feel the bags and try them on before deciding ...

I love just walking around :drool: over all the bags and looking

I like several of the Epi pieces also... it just really depends on your budget and what style (shoulder or hand) that you like. I mean, you could go w/ traditional or something completely different. I even like the Lussac and St. Jacques for some reason.