First LV wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

Im thinking to get my first LV wallet for myself and my SO.Which one will u suggest???

2. Pochette wallet for a gal (fits so much yet easy to access) in monogram. So classic. I only found the damier pic on elux right now...
    [​IMG]
    Florin wallet for guy in taiga!
    [​IMG]

3. well i want an amarante zippy wallet for myself and a damier graphite multiple billfold for my bf. i will probably get my bf's wallet before i get mine becaue i just cant justify the vernis zippy $900 price tag.

4. i like the florin wallet...how much will dat be???? very classic

5. my first LV wallet was the MC pochette wallet and i :heart: it. my bf has a taiga wallet

6. how about the zippy coin purse for you?

7. [​IMG][​IMG]I love these 2 The men's is the nine card billfold for 315. The women's is a snapped billfold and coin purse for 505.

8. Pochette wallet is the perfect size, holds a ton and is easily opened. I had to decide between Pochette and Zippy and I'm happy I went with Pochette, because it takes much less time to get into.

9. The Damier Florin is going for $500, but there are several billfolds to choose from as well. DH likes the Taiga ones. The Florin in Taiga is $555. Or you could wait until the Graphite line comes out! That's a hot line!

10. How about a vernis zippy wallet. I a thinking to get one for myself. Its glossy, big and fit all your cards.

11. vernis zippy!!!! I love love love mine, it can hold so much and is great for organization. For your SO, def Taiga.

12. I love the french purse. I have it in the damier azur to match my azur speedy.

13. You should get the Zippy! The line is your choice :smile:

14. Vernis Pochette Wallet in Violette is my favorite!

15. I like the Eugenie, Zippy or French...