First LV: Tivoli PM ... but I'm scared to use it?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I just bought my first LV a few days ago and I received it today! I decided to get the Tivoli PM over the Speedy 25/30. I was so anxious when I ordered it and couldn't wait to use it... but after reading all of these stories about girls being super-cautious about taking care of their bags, I'm scared to use it!

I'm also afraid people are going to think negatively of me by thinking I'm a brat for paying so much for an LV bag. :sad: But I honestly just love it so much, I'm not even buying it for the LV name brand! Did any of you go through that when you first started collecting bags?

:sad: :sad: :sad: I need some peace of mind. :sad: :sad: :sad:

2. Just use it!! You dont buy bags for other people, so if you love it, wear it. Dont worry about what other people think. Shes beautiful and needs to be seen, congrats!

3. Congrats on such a beautiful Tivoli PM!!!! I love this bag. In fact, it's on my wish list. Do not worry about what people would think about you when you wear this bag. Just think about how happy she makes you feel. You love it so much so it would be great to use it. Congrats again and please do share some photos if you can.:smile:

4. Why on earth would we consider you a brat?
    All of us on this website spend tons of money on bags all the time :smile:
    I believe that's why we're always on here, posting our new bags :P
    I love the Trivoli, so beautiful.
    Trust me, if you don't use it, eventually the handles will begin to go darker naturally.
    Just use it for all its worth and love it!
    The older it gets, I find, the classier it looks!

5. Congratulations on your Tivoli!!! Wear it well. and since you've already bought it, might as well take it out for a spin! Don't let it sit in your cupboard just 'cause other people are envious :amuse:

6. ^^ i agree! just use it! a bag is meant to be carried esp if its LV!!

7. Use that baby!! Thats what she's ment for!!

8. USE IT AND ENJOY IT!!!!!l

9. congrats!
    enjoy the tivoli, it is so beautiful that it's on my wish list!

10. i was scared to use my first lv, but it can't stay hidden in the dust bag forever! and don't worry about what others think of you.... it's YOUR money. not theirs. you spend it how you want to.

11. I second that!!!

12. Congrats on your first LV. I would just use it :smile:

13. congrats!!!

14. First of all congrats. A bag is meant to be used, so go out and show it off!

15. Oh do use it...it is a really pretty bag and very functional too! You should take good care of it no doubt BUT also make sure you get the most out of it! Bags are bags and they will eventually age...so long as they age beautifully, that will give them the character and make them unique too. As for being too showy...well, you can't do anything about the common perception about LV bags, but as long as you are not deliberately bragging about your bag, you really don't need to worry very much. Just carry it confidently and ENJOY it! :yes: