First LV suggestions?

My first piece was earlier this year, and I purchased the six ring key holder in monogram/poppy. I love it so much! It's so functional, and I can fit cards in there when I need to run into the store. There are lots of brands that do small pouches, but I've never seen anything like the LV key holders! My second piece was coincidentally an Emilie wallet, and it's incredibly functional. My iPhone 6 fits in there. I bought the DA/rose Ballerine, but even though it's beautiful I'm going to sell it because I'm too worried about getting it dirty to enjoy it.

My suggestion is going to go against popular opinion, esp if you are a woman.

I would save up and buy a bigger piece like a purse. All your friends will be able to see that you got a LV piece and complement you. And you can always feign that "Oh? This old thing?" line.

Afterward, you can fill out your collection with wallets and etc.

To me, it makes less sense to walk around with a LV wallet in a janky purse, then to have a LV purse and a janky wallet because most ppl will see your purse first esp when women do that head to toe scan to size you up.

If you are a man, I would buy the wallet first.

Never EVER buy fake because you cannot buy both a purse and wallet. I can spot them. There is no shame in buying one piece at a time. I make sport out of asking people where they got their fake piece and watch them sweat. :happydance:

Just my opinion.

I would save up and buy a bigger piece like a purse.

If you are a man, I would buy a wallet.

+1
My first 2 LVs were purses, the neverfull mm, one yr later the Tivoli then the vernis sarah...

Funny thing is the sarah was more expensive than the 2 purses ... Price increase uh [emoji29]

A speedy 35/40 is one of their more "affordable" bags. I suggest the 35/40 over smaller sizes because it's your first pieces and is a better value. The neverfull is within a few hundred of the speedy also.

IDK how u feel about the style tho.

I am a dude, so I like more discrete things like the epi, or that monogram eclipse :loveeyes: I NEEDS it.

Go for the cles and see how you like the feel of owning LV. It will give you time to consider your next LV purchase(s) which I promise will probably be shortly after. I don't think most of us can stop at just one LV immediately after the first purchase... :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv

I would save up and buy a bigger piece like a purse. All your friends will be able to see that you got a LV piece and complement you. And you can always feign that "Oh? This old thing?" line.

To me, it makes less sense to walk around with a LV wallet in a janky purse, then to have a LV purse and a janky wallet because most ppl will see your purse first esp when women do that head to toe scan to size you up.

If you are a man, I would buy the wallet first.

Never EVER buy fake because you cannot buy both a purse and wallet. I can spot them. There is no shame in buying one piece at a time. I make sport out of asking people where they got their fake piece and watch them sweat. :happydance:

Just my opinion.

LOL...I thought I was the only one who used the term "Janky" on the regular. As a guy, my first purchase was a Multiple Wallet in Taiga...that was quickly followed by a District MM Damier Ebene.

I agree, save up and get a bag. The wallet was great, but only out when I was paying for stuff, with the bag, they see me coming.

I would get a bag first. I tried out bags in the boutique and then bought pre-loved. I bought three bags before buying wallets or slg's. I think you'll get more satisfaction from a bag and then slowly add the other pieces!