First LV suggestions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never have I bought anything LV and I'm wondering what should be my first official LV?

here's some of the products i'm thinking

LV clés
    LV wallet - Emilie maybe?

2. my first purchase was a card case. i use it everyday. i think this piece is 5 years old i think. its all the time in my pocket. got a comment from someone when i was opening a door at work with it.

3. The cles would be a great first piece, I carry mine with me every day!

4. the cles. i can actually do without my wallet most of the time bc my cles can hold a few card and that's what i use with my keys attached.

5. I love my Cles'. It's a very useful piece and I think it would be a great choice!

6. +1 for the key pouch/ cles :smile:

7. Cles in empreinte leather was also my first piece, it is lovely.. Also recommend the compact curieuse wallet if you like the empreinte leather..

8. I say go with the wallet. The cles is small...and if you carry more than two cards and some cash, you will just end up needing to buy a wallet anyway. Might as well start with it.

9. Mini pochette or cles empreinte

10. My first purchase was a Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf. I now have a Sarah wallet and key pouch. Still trying to decide on first bag, it's hard.

I'm thinking Neverful right now. have fun deciding though. ;)

11. I would just get a wallet. Spend a little more and have a more substantial piece.

12. wallet, you will really use it everyday
    mini pochette, you can use it as a simple wallet, and it holds all you put in a wallet, just all together
    I personally think cles is too small n thin to hold my essential, so not an option
    or spend more to get a speedy? my first purchase was a speedy b, then a wallet.

13. I was thinking of an compact curieuse wallet, I'm only worried about the leather sticking after awhile

14. I've considered a speedy but it's not my style, I would just get the biggest size to travel with

15. I have the compact Curieuse wallet. If you don't store it or expose to high heat, shouldn't be sticky. My 1st LV was the Neverfull.