First LV suggestions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never have I bought anything LV and I'm wondering what should be my first official LV?

here's some of the products i'm thinking

LV clés
    LV wallet - Emilie maybe?

2. my first purchase was a card case. i use it everyday. i think this piece is 5 years old i think. its all the time in my pocket. got a comment from someone when i was opening a door at work with it.

3. The cles would be a great first piece, I carry mine with me every day!

4. the cles. i can actually do without my wallet most of the time bc my cles can hold a few card and that's what i use with my keys attached.

5. I love my Cles'. It's a very useful piece and I think it would be a great choice!

6. +1 for the key pouch/ cles :smile:

7. Cles in empreinte leather was also my first piece, it is lovely.. Also recommend the compact curieuse wallet if you like the empreinte leather..

8. I say go with the wallet. The cles is small...and if you carry more than two cards and some cash, you will just end up needing to buy a wallet anyway. Might as well start with it.

9. Mini pochette or cles empreinte

10. My first purchase was a Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf. I now have a Sarah wallet and key pouch. Still trying to decide on first bag, it's hard.

I'm thinking Neverful right now. have fun deciding though. ;)

11. I would just get a wallet. Spend a little more and have a more substantial piece.

12. wallet, you will really use it everyday
    mini pochette, you can use it as a simple wallet, and it holds all you put in a wallet, just all together
    I personally think cles is too small n thin to hold my essential, so not an option
    or spend more to get a speedy? my first purchase was a speedy b, then a wallet.

13. I was thinking of an compact curieuse wallet, I'm only worried about the leather sticking after awhile

14. I've considered a speedy but it's not my style, I would just get the biggest size to travel with

15. I have the compact Curieuse wallet. If you don't store it or expose to high heat, shouldn't be sticky. My 1st LV was the Neverfull.