First LV Speedy; Mini Lin or Mono Canvas?

Both are beautiful bags. If you don't like the norm, you should go for the mini lin. However, because of the material, I think the mini lin is more of a fall/ winter bag. Mono is year round and goes with almost anything.

bagoholicvicky also just got a mini lin, there is a picture of hers in the purse ban thread, it's really very gorgeous and with the pastilles that she put on it. I'm a timeless classics lover so the mono speedy 30 is right up my alley and I actually like it BECAUSE everyone has it, I've been coveting it on Jessica Simpson and Katherine Mcphee(sp) for ages now(I"m a pathetic loser and even cut out their pictures i got from Us magazine with them holding their mono speedy, lol). I really do like the mini lin speedy(haven't met a speedy I didn't like, lol) though and would for sure admire it on someone. If I could get an endless supply of speedy bags that one would be on my list as well. I only have one Lv bag, the damier speedy 30 and my goodness do i love that bag, I have even kissed it as I pass it on my way out of my bedroom! I want to get some more of the LV classic bags(papillon, vavin gm) before I start branching out into the more fun and offbeat styles like min lin and epi. I am excited for you to get it if you do decide to go for the min lin speedy.

12-21-06009.jpg

THIS MIGHT HELP

The mono speedy 25 is a great first LV. It was my first LV and I still love her as much as the day I got her. But I recently got the damier speedy 25 and it was love all over again!