First Lv Purchases.. but not for me :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so sure i was gonna get my first Lv on my recent trip to the Uk and Dubai... i liked many bags but i didn't as such fall in love with a design, so i thought i'd wait for another season and the next trip which won't be very far...

However i did buy some stuff for my Dear Daddy :biggrin: i love him alot! hes the most amazing father ever!

First is a pair of shoes..
    The sole is really comfortable, the LV logo is just the right size and most importantly my dad liked them :tup:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is Tie.. i am not too good at choosing ties but i reallllyyy liked this one.. so i had to get it for dad!!

Hope you guys like!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What a sweet daughter you are!
    I LOVE the purchases!

3. ^ thnk u for appreciating :biggrin:

4. Beautiful purchases! I'm sure your dad will love them. :okay:

5. I like them -- what great gifts for your Dad!

6. Wow.. I'm so excited for your Dad!

7. What a lucky Dad to have such a thoughtful daughter. Do you want a sister by any chance? :shame:

8. Those are great picks for your dad! You're too sweet!

9. You're such a wonderful daughter! Congrats on your purchases they're gorgeous

10. Oh...Cuteness !!! You're indeed a sweet daughter! Who could ask for more?!!! Congrats and definitely, your dad will love it!

11. aww that's so sweet of you! =)
    i hope he appreciates the presents. =)

12. those are great buys! wow, you're such a sweet daughter...i bet he loved these!

13. Love them, he's lucky to have such a sweet daughter!

14. such a cool daughter u are!

15. Very nice. I am glad your father liked them. You are very thoughtful.