First LV purchase!

ChimoKitty

May 10, 2011
Long time lurker here. I've always admired other luxury handbag brands like Chanel and Celine but about 4-5 months ago I became completely obsessed with LV! I researched so many different items and what to buy first, etc. as this my first luxury piece. I finally made a decision and pulled the trigger! Without further ado...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453667888.162426.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453667906.801679.jpg

Multicles 6 Key Holder and Pocket Organizer in Damier Graphite. I know this print is from the men's line but what can I say, I love all black everything. Next up on my list is definitely a handbag, the Alma BB with Epi Leather in Noir.

Long time lurker here. I've always admired other luxury handbag brands like Chanel and Celine but about 4-5 months ago I became completely obsessed with LV! I researched so many different items and what to buy first, etc. as this my first luxury piece. I finally made a decision and pulled the trigger! Without further ado...

View attachment 3251401
View attachment 3251402

Multicles 6 Key Holder and Pocket Organizer in Damier Graphite. I know this print is from the men's line but what can I say, I love all black everything. Next up on my list is definitely a handbag, the Alma BB with Epi Leather in Noir.

Very nice! I love DG, too. I wish they made it in more neutral pieces (especially bags).

As a fellow black lover, have you considered the vernis noir magnetique? I love the hardware on the noir magnetique. I had trouble deciding between it and the anthracite nacre for my Alma BB. I went with the anthracite nacre because it's lower maintenance, and the noir magnetique was not available on the website when I ordered. The noir magnetique seems to come and go on the site. In any case, those will look great with your Alma.