First LV purchase...with a few questions...

jannat84

Jul 5, 2007
hi everyone! my name is Aisha and i am new to this forum...i just recently purchased my first LV..the Tivoli GM and i absolutely adore it!

i have browsed the forum but have been unable to find anything discussing how to store this bag when it's not in use...do i stuff it with something or do i just leave it empty?

if u guys have any tips on how i can store this bag and any other tips on how to care for this particular bag..i'd really appreciate any help or advice!

thanks again for all ur help in advance!

Apr 19, 2009
I don't think you need to stuff it, but you might want to to keep the pleat nice. You can store it in the dust bag.

Oct 4, 2008
Malaysia
I have the Tivoli GM too, I used to stuff it with a cushion specially made for it in order to keep it in shape. Another thing is please remove the handles from the bag when it is not in use as the hardware will leave black marks on the natural cowhide leather straps. Dont forget to store it in the dust bag too. Hope that kinda helps. :biggrin:

AksInLvoe

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Lovely, CA
I have the Tivoli GM too, I used to stuff it with a cushion specially made for it in order to keep it in shape. Another thing is please remove the handles from the bag when it is not in use as the hardware will leave black marks on the natural cowhide leather straps. Dont forget to store it in the dust bag too. Hope that kinda helps. :biggrin:
Great advice :biggrin: ITA.
Congrats on your new purchase ;)