First LV Purchase! Sarah wallet (pomme or de/mono) or bag?

Feb 4, 2013
So this will be my first LV purchase.

I wanted the speedy b but I'm 5'2 and 105 pounds. I feel like the 25 is too small and the 30 is too big.... :nogood:

what other bags would be good as a first lv ?

for my first lv should i try to get a bag first or wallet since i don't know which bag to get?

I know I want a sarah wallet.. but not sure which pattern i want

DE/mono would be the more practice choice... I really like the colour of the pomme vernis but i'm scared i might get bored of it or i wont like it in a few months/years?

Last edited:
I too would buy a bag first even though I love my wallet. Bag type depends on your like and budget :smile:. If you like handhelds then I would say a speedy 30 and if you like shoulder bags I would say a delightful or maybe totally

Most say get a bag first! I think the 30 would look beautiful on you... I like bigger bags though! If you can go try them on... I think the 25 does look cute on petite frames!

I bought a wallet first so IMO get what you want!!! I was a coach girl before I jumped the gun and splurged on an LV Noir MC Zippy with grenade interior! I've gotten tons of compliments on that wallet... People always ask where I got it! I think they are expecting me to say something like a replica website or New York china town.... But I say the LV website and they say no more!! I'm not a flashy person with designer items... But I love that my wallet screams LV!!

Get what you like you're the one who will carry it!!

most say get a bag first! I think the 30 would look beautiful on you... I like bigger bags though! If you can go try them on... I think the 25 does look cute on petite frames!

I bought a wallet first so imo get what you want!!! I was a coach girl before i jumped the gun and splurged on an lv noir mc zippy with grenade interior! I've gotten tons of compliments on that wallet... People always ask where i got it! I think they are expecting me to say something like a replica website or new york china town.... But i say the lv website and they say no more!! I'm not a flashy person with designer items... But i love that my wallet screams lv!!

Get what you like you're the one who will carry it!!

+1

I def think you should get a bag first. I am 5.3. I am not petite. LOL But I have a 25. Really depends what you are gonna put in it. Make sure you have enough stuff to put in the 30. especially with the price increase.