First LV purchase... I want the boots but, does a bag make more sense?

Bag or wonderland Ranger Boots

• Total voters
Sep 14, 2020
Good morning all:

I really want the wonderland ranger boots. Really want them. One of my friends said it makes no sense to buy the boots if I don’t own an LV bag. What should I do? I don’t have a bag that I really want right now. Decisions, decisions.... but, I do know the shoes will sell out since the seasons are changing.

thoughts?

candiebear

LVoe
O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Bay Area
I've had these boots for two years and love them, highly recommend. You can buy shoes from every designer, you don't need a bag.

May 24, 2015
Good morning all:

I really want the wonderland ranger boots. Really want them. One of my friends said it makes no sense to buy the boots if I don’t own an LV bag. What should I do? I don’t have a bag that I really want right now. Decisions, decisions.... but, I do know the shoes will sell out since the seasons are changing.

thoughts?
Just like everyone has said I suggest you get the boots as that’s what you truly want. You have already said in your comment that there isn’t a bag you really want at the moment, so why get something you don’t truly want/need - this will be a waste of money and you wouldn’t be happy in the end.
Go for the boots and enjoy in good health!!

Reactions: ChampagneTaste22