First LV purchase ever...please help!

Gator*Girl

Feb 19, 2009
I am "upgrading" to LV for the first time. I need a bag that is classic and will last. What would you experts recommend? It has to be able to go over my sholder and hold a fair amount. I seem to like the classic logo best. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:smile:

Corie

Loving my Epi bag!!!
Aug 13, 2007
Cajun country
Try the Batinolles Horizontal it is in my Avartar pic I think it is a great stater bag, it was also my first Lv bag!

Gator*Girl

Feb 19, 2009
Where is best to look at all the styles together? Also, when do new styles come out? I would like to get something new.

Gator*Girl

Feb 19, 2009
What about either size of this:

Monogram Canvas Galliera PM

I like that. Does that seem like a good choice for a classic LV bag?

elusion

addicted like woah
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
I had a cabas piano, which was my HG bag.. I recently sent it to live with my best friend.. who carries a LOT in her bags.. and she was surprised at how much it held! She loves it and its a bag she never would've considered on her own. So I recommend that one :smile:

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
Mono Galliera PM gets my vote! It's a great bag...one of my favorites that I own! It is comfortable to carry and can hold a ton!

GL deciding!

sweethi2t

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
NYC
For a newer style, definitely get the Galleria. Otherwise, go for the Speedy for a classic look. Size of the bag should depend on what your needs are.