First LV purchase ever... need help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a Coachie and have turned to LV. There are so many wonderful bags to choose from and I need a little help.

I like 3 bags and just need to be swayed one way or another since I am new to LV.

Which would you pick...

delightful monogram pm

galliera pm

totally pm

TIA!!

~Julie

2. Galliera PM!!

3. Galliera PM ~ It's so comfortable.

4. Galliera PM if you don't have to carry papers and books. If you do, go for the Totally :smile:

5. galliera :tup:

6. Definitely Galleria!

7. Galleria all the way... it so chic!

8. I have all 3 and they are all wonderful bags! For comfort- the Galleria or Delightful with a single strap. If you feel you need a zipper then go for the Totally.

9. Galliera!

10. Delightful PM!

11. Galliera. You just can't beat it!

12. Sheesh, this is what has me torn actually. the zipper. My first love is the Galliera, but I like the zipper factor. the totally because of the extra pockets on the side.

AAACCCKKK, this isn't gonna be easy! But if ya'll say galliera, I think I must go with that bag, especially because I have LOVED it forever.

THANKS so much, knew ya'll would help.

13. Galliera PM

14. Galliera PM! I have two of them and I'm always getting compliments. It's my favorite LV bag.

15. Galliera!