first LV purchase...can't decide!

Hi all! I've been saving up for my first LV purchase and I'm super excited :biggrin: the only thing now is to decide which bag to get! I can't seem to make up my mind...they all look so gorgeous :P I'm trying to decide between the Damier Ebene Hampstead PM, the Damier Ebene Speedy 30 or Neverfull GM :smile: any opinions/suggestions?

thanks guys! i'm leaning more towards shoulder carry (although i really like the speedy) just because it seems easier to carry around for daily use.
Question for Hampstead owners-how do you find the straps? i heard from some people that they can be a bit uncomfortable.

I own the Hampstead PM in Azur and the straps are actually quite comfotable. The straps are the vachetta leather though. I also have the Rivington PM and the straps on this bag are kind of hard and sharp edges when you first use it. I have had the bag for about a month and they have seemed to losen up a little though. I would think the straps on the Hampstead Ebene would be the same way only a little more uncomfortable as they are shorter. Hope this helps!!

thanks guys! i'm leaning more towards shoulder carry (although i really like the speedy) just because it seems easier to carry around for daily use.
Question for Hampstead owners-how do you find the straps? i heard from some people that they can be a bit uncomfortable.