Kleber PM or Alma PM

• Kleber

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Alma

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters

misspink001

Jan 21, 2017
I'm about to buy my first LV and I am getting something in the hot pink color. I'm having trouble deciding between the Alma PM and Kleber PM. I love the shape of the Alma, the silver lock and I know it is a style that will last for a long time but I feel like there isn't much inside for organizing, only the two cell phone pockets. I like the Kleber because it has some sections, a back pocket and the black interior with the pink looks awesome but no lock and I don't know if this style has longevity. Any opinions?

Definitely the alma. The Hot pink one is my most used bag. Practical with a strap, also elegant and classic on the arm. Very fun bag to carry! Here's mine in action.
Wow!! This is gorgeous Viewwing!! Love it with the strap also.

To misspink001, You are correct about the Alma really not having much in organizing on the inside, but maybe visit the clubhouse to see if people buy organizers to place in them. If there is one that people like, then maybe this would help with your decision. Especially after seeing Viewwing's GORGEOUS hot pink Alma. The Kleber in the hot pink and black is very cute, has your divided areas, but it's really boxy. I know the Alma is very structured also, but it's structured in a different way. Get what you love and what fits you best. The strap you have to order separately for the Alma, which adds more cost, but you would probable enjoy more with the strap. Can't wait to see your first LV!!

I'm about to buy my first LV and I am getting something in the hot pink color. I'm having trouble deciding between the Alma PM and Kleber PM. I love the shape of the Alma, the silver lock and I know it is a style that will last for a long time but I feel like there isn't much inside for organizing, only the two cell phone pockets. I like the Kleber because it has some sections, a back pocket and the black interior with the pink looks awesome but no lock and I don't know if this style has longevity. Any opinions?
Congrats on buying your first LV ! How exciting ! This is a tough one . Both are great choices :smile: I do own two Alma 's . One in the DE print PM size . And another in the Epi electric , bb size . I always adored the Alma shape . However , I did try the Kleber on a few weeks ago in store in the hot pink . It was so cute and pretty !! I loved the noir handles and this bag is really nice inside . Do you prefer to shoulder or arm carry ? They both have different shapes to . Which one are you more drawn to ? I ask myself these questions when I go to buy a LV bag . It takes me some time before I take the leap on anything ..lol GL :smile:

Reactions: Moonlym
Definately Alma pm. Actually i am having both Kleber and Alma. Both are gorgeous bag. But for me Alma is more to classic type. Its like a bag that lv lover must have at least one.
Since you mentioned that would be your first LV. I would recommend Alma :smile:

Congrats on buying your first LV ! How exciting ! This is a tough one . Both are great choices :smile: I do own two Alma 's . One in the DE print PM size . And another in the Epi electric , bb size . I always adored the Alma shape . However , I did try the Kleber on a few weeks ago in store in the hot pink . It was so cute and pretty !! I loved the noir handles and this bag is really nice inside . Do you prefer to shoulder or arm carry ? They both have different shapes to . Which one are you more drawn to ? I ask myself these questions when I go to buy a LV bag . It takes me some time before I take the leap on anything ..lol GL :smile:
Thats the reason i bought Kleber Pm. It was so cute n pretty and it was quite light. Not heavy at all.