First LV help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Damier Ebene or Azur?

1. Damier Ebene

2. Damier Azur

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello LV ladies!

After many many months of admiring other peoples beautiful LV bags i have decided its about time i purchase my own. I am going to the LV boutique with a lovely tPFer to spoil myself for my 29th birthday .. new pair of Louboutins (my first obsession!) and a new handbag. Plus im heading back to uni in March so this will probably be my last full price treat for a loooooong while! (boooo!!)

Anyway, im not going for anything exciting as such, i think i am just going to go for a Neverfull MM but cant decide whether to go for it in Damier Ebene or Damier Azur print. I have seen both prints IRL and just cant decide which so im hoping you lovelies can help me decide!! I'd be very grateful :heart:

2. Both are gorgeous, but I'd choose Ebene. Let us know what you decide!!

3. Ebene only because it works better with my coloring.

4. For a fall/winter bag I would choose Ebene

5. I would choose Ebene. The Azur has color-transfer issues.

6. I would definitely go for the Damier Ebene.

7. I love them both so I don't think you can go wrong with either. When pushed to choose, I would go with the Azur because it is not seen as often on others.

Good luck with your decision!

8. Damier Ebene. Much more of a worry free bag. And IMO better for upcoming fall/winter.

9. Ebene. Ages better and will look newer longer, IMO.
    Happy shopping and happy b-day too!:flowers::flowers:

10. To me it seems that the Azur NF seems to age quite quickly considering its a fairly new line. The times I've seen it recently, they all look a bit battered and bruised. Although in saying that. I love Azur as a Speedy but for your choice, especially as winter is coming up, go for Ebene.

11. I also vote Ebene because it is so much more care free!

12. Wow, i think Ebene wins doesnt it!! Thank you very much!! I will definitely get the Neverfull in Ebene :smile:

Howard, thank you for the birthday wishes! :heart:

13. damier ebene

14. Ebene now, azur later

15. ebene