First LV - help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    I 've got it bad! I'm a longtime Coach girl making the jump to Louis Vuitton. OK, confession: it was the Keith Richards ad that did it.

I plan to buy myself my first LV for my birthday next week, and I'm having a hard time deciding. Here's the progress I've made so far:

shoulder bag
    not too small, not too large
    monogram
    prefer it to sit up on its own

Considering: Popincourt Haut, Neverfull MM (does it need the shaper?) maybe in the new Sprouse roses (I'm crazy for the raspberry alcantara suede lining!)

Drawn to styles like Viva Cite, Sac Flanerie, and all the Murakami but especially the cerises and watercolor... but don't know how to buy a legit used one. My concern with the Neverfull, Cabas Piano, etc is how few outside pockets there are for things like phones (I have two, one ofr owrk and my iPhone) and three sets of keys. I am always scrambling to find what I need.

I want to start with a bag that I can live with daily, that can take me from work to errands to dinner with girlfriends.

Thoughts and guidance? Thanks so much in advance!

2. Beverly MM, Popincourt Haut, or maybe a Greta (my all time favourite) in Black Multicolore?

3. Hi! I'm a huge LV fan myself. Have you checked out our LV forum on the site? You will get a lot of opinions there! Enjoy!