first lv handbag purchase/reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had the toughest time choosing my first LV bag, and initially I was looking at smaller cross-body bags because I loved the look and functionality of them. In the end I realized that though I loved the Pochette Metis, Speedy B 25, etc. they weren't really suitable for my lifestyle since I'm still in undergrad and don't get a ton of chances to use smaller bags. I realized if I was going to get a bag that I would actually use it would need to be large enough to fit some notebooks and my laptop, phone, keys, wallet, etc...so I'm sure you probably know where this is going! Over the weekend I bought my very first LV bag, the Neverfull MM in DE. I know this is a pretty popular bag and so my reveal might not be as exciting as some other unique bags or wallets, but I just thought I would share anyway! Thanks for looking :smile: image-1.jpeg image-2.jpeg image-3.jpeg image-4.jpeg

Venessa84, Cocoa32, danniela and 13 others like this.
  2. Congrats on your first LV, wonderful choice.....enjoy!

allycat20000 likes this.
  3. All reveals are fun!!! Gorgeous bag, great choice Congrats and enjoy!

Kirkland, lynnb and allycat20000 like this.
  4. Congrats on your first LV! Enjoy!!

allycat20000 likes this.
  5. She's beautiful!! Congrats :smile:

allycat20000 likes this.
  6. Congrats on your first LV!!! So exciting!!! :yes:

allycat20000 likes this.
  7. Awesome!

allycat20000 likes this.
  8. Beautiful bag! Congrats on your first LV!

allycat20000 likes this.
  9. congrats and enjoy. That is a practical and beautie. You have done the right choice:tup:

allycat20000 likes this.
  10. I want one too! Still haven't decided whether to get the MM or GM.

allycat20000 likes this.
  11. congrats. great choice !

allycat20000 likes this.
  12. Congratulations! You're going to love that bag so much.

allycat20000 likes this.
  13. Congrats! Great choice :smile:

allycat20000 likes this.
  14. Yeah, you'll love it!! Congrats :smile:

allycat20000 likes this.
  15. Congratulations

allycat20000 likes this.