First LV for Me!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally purchased my first LV bag! :yahoo: It is the classic Speedy 30. I think this is a good choice for my first bag. Unfortunately it has been raining almost every day where I live and I am afraid to take it out in the rain so I have not used it yet. It is still in the safety and dryness of the beautiful box with the pretty ribbon and only came out to have a picture taken. I will use it when the rain stops. I don't want water stains immediately. I purchased it from Karen in the St. Louis store. She was so helpful and showed me lots of bags and it was a great experience for my first purchase. I just wanted to share and show everyone my new and first LV bag.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats and welcome to the addictive world of LV! I started in April and already I have 3 bags and 3 accessories!

3. Great new purchase! Congrats! ;)

4. Congrats! Speedy is such a classic.

5. Congrats I think that is the perfect first LV mine was the 25 and I still love it. I'm wishing really hard for the rain to stop so you can take it out.

6. Congrats! :smile:

7. Congrats! Thats the perfect first for anyones collection.

8. Welcome :heart: Congrats :nuts: Excellent choice :yahoo:

9. Congrats! And welcome to LV! :biggrin:

10. CONGRATS .. i jus love the speedy style! :smile:

11. PERFECT first LV... congrats!

12. Congrats! That was my first LV too...it's about a month old and I love it!

13. Congrats on your first LV!

14. congrats!!! it looks YUMMY!

15. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice