First LV for 2007! They have arrived!!! Pics of BV and P Melville!!! ;)

wow!!! what a spree hehe.. they all look stunning on you, and those shoes your mom picked out are too cute!..
Gosh, I love seeing photos of the LV box and ribbon.. something about it is soo breath-taking.
CONGRATS

pixie the damier piece, I love :love: yew luckky guhrl yew!!!

Oh and I check your blog every now and then... love your cute outfits. I went to target to get a behnaz lace shirt hehehehhe.

thank you imgg! ;) yup, love that new avatar too! heehee.

thanks marclover! you know what, I have three brothers named marc! they'd find your name flattering. LOL!

jen, thank you! the melville is such a nice purchase! ;) simply adorable and functional too!

i thought i'd add this pic for comparison sizing of the BV and Damier Speedy 30 :smile:

BVanddamiersizereference.jpg

^^no prob!!! thank you, the BV is really lovely!:love: you have to get it michelle.:P

when you do try it on be prepared for some nightly haunting if you don't plan to get it right then and there... heehee!

^^no prob!!! thank you, the BV is really lovely!:love: you have to get it michelle.:P

when you do try it on be prepared for some nightly haunting if you don't plan to get it right then and there... heehee!

ha! I am no stranger to nightly hauntings aka crazy obsessing for LV....that's when I know I gotta have it!:P
I'll keep you posted.....:yes:

Bag looks great on you, how tall are you ?

thank you everyone! ;)

Here's my modelling pic of the BV which is fully stuffed with acid free paper. Please excuse the plastic covered handles... haven't removed them yet. hehe!

mewithBV.jpg

and here's an old pic of me trying on an empty one at the store. The one at the store inspired me to buy the panda cles. hehe.

200withbatignolles.jpg