First LV, First Reveal, First Post!

That's quite a first designer bag!! It's stunning, congrats!!
Thank you! I almost wish I had gone with something more "special," like the beautifully bright/printed bags I've seen in the November thread, but those were outside of my first-bag budget. I'm very excited to wear it out!

Thanks for all of the sweet comments, everyone. This is a wonderful group of people, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

Thank you! I almost wish I had gone with something more "special," like the beautifully bright/printed bags I've seen in the November thread, but those were outside of my first-bag budget. I'm very excited to wear it out!

Thanks for all of the sweet comments, everyone. This is a wonderful group of people, and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

Please don't question your decision at all! You purchased a very gorgeous and special bag. I understand looking through the upcoming bags thread and wondering if there's something coming that maybe you should have purchased instead. I have done the same with my most recent purchase. I hope you love and enjoy your bag very very much! It's great to have you here and I look forward to having you as part of our forum!

Please don't question your decision at all! You purchased a very gorgeous and special bag. I understand looking through the upcoming bags thread and wondering if there's something coming that maybe you should have purchased instead. I have done the same with my most recent purchase. I hope you love and enjoy your bag very very much! It's great to have you here and I look forward to having you as part of our forum!
Thank you very much. I had the opportunity to wear it out - to a funeral out-of-state. I'm glad I had the bag, as my saggy Le Pliage would not have been appropriate. This sounds terribly materialistic, but I'm glad I treated myself to this gift, as you really do only live once.

The bag held up very well throughout my travels and fit perfectly under the airplane seat (thank goodness for its little feet!). However, I did find all of the zipping and unzipping a bit cumbersome. Also, it should be filled somewhat strategically, as the shape warps around objects when it's too full. I've used it pretty heavily the last few days, and I find myself being very careful not to rub the handles with my bracelets and rings. I also go out of my away to avoid knocking it against things (cars and door frames, mostly). I'm going to give it a rest in its dust bag and start considering something lower-maintenance. Suggestions are welcome. :help: