First LV - Eva or Monty??? Soo confuzzled

Sep 19, 2006
NY/Lon/Melbourne
I love both and just ordered my Eva yesterday (which I love) from e-lux and then today i keep seeing the Monty - I can only afford one :sad: but am now wondering if i should switch? I know both are totally different but think i might get more use out of the Monty but love the Eva. Argh - so hard!

Anyone own either one and have more feedback?

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I absolutely love the Monty Gm.It is my first monogram in several years-I love the size and shape,like a speedy, but a shoulder bag, and I love the clean classic lines.:yahoo:
i like the eva-but too small for me-you will love the monty-get her!

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
I have the Monty GM and have been using it ever since I got it! Get the Monty, you will totally get more use out of it!

TxGlam

Shop. Spend. Repeat.
O.G.
May 24, 2007
Dallas
Monty, the eva sort of reminds me of a makeup bag...its cute but the Monty is def more useful.

tooshie

Mar 2, 2008
I love both, but I have an Eva. I love it (and chose this one) because it IS a smaller bag, so chic and so stylish :love:. But I'm not the type who usually carries a lot. So Eva works just fine for my needs.

princessDD

~loving motherhood~
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
California
The Monty is more practical for everyday use. It holds more. Whereas the Eva, has limited amount of space yet it's versatile. Can be used for dressed up and casual days.

As for a first LV -- I would recommend getting the Monty.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
If I can only have one, I'd pick the Monty ~ more practical than the Eva, unless you don't carry a whole lot of stuff!