First LV boutique visit!

Mar 26, 2007
Okay so you're all going "what a loser, she's never been to a Boutique?" but just so everyone knows I live in Baumfock Arkansas with no LV in sight. The nearest is at least 6 hours away. That is why I'm so terribly excited!!!!

Well, I am going to Michigan with SO for the week of Thanksgiving to see his family.... and he promised to take me to Troy to whatever that mall is with LV and Hermes!!!!

I've never been to an LV boutique, I am TOTALLY freaking out! I need advice! Do any of you live in Troy? Where is the LV? It is in Troy, right? Where is the mall, is it "Twin Oaks?" I think I've heard Rich talk about it.

Can any of you go with me? Saturday after Thanksgiving? Gosh, I'm so excited. I have a monogram Sonatine bag that's got a rip on the canvas where a handle tried to detach. It's a small rip but do you think if I take it in they will be able to repair or replace it? I don't really have enough money right now to buy in the boutique, but I can't wait to just see it!

TIA! :flowers:

Enjoy your visit to the boutique! I'm sure there are many members that a shop is an occasional experience. And an Hermes shop! Very exciting. Definitely take your Sonatine in and see what they can do. And try on bags, there's no replacement for seeing how things look on you.

I don't have very much money to split between LV and Hermes... I'm going to try to find the pink or red Sweet Flowers bandeau, definitely, but you never know what else might catch my eye! :graucho:

Wooohooo girl.....what an exciting trip for you!!!!!

While you are there definetly try on everything you have ever wondered about (I'd recommend writing a list)! They will often have bags out on display (if it's a larger store) where you can just grab it and try it on....and don't worry about bugging the SAs to try on 25 million bags...that's what they are there for!!

How exciting!!!!

I REALLY want a Speedy 25 in monogram, I have it in damier and I carry it constantly! I've been wanting the mono one for over a year and it'd be so dreamy to buy it in LV! But if I do that I'll have to sell a bag on ebay and that'll mean NOTHING from Hermes... this is killing me, I told the H ladies I'm kicking myself now for not having a credit card!

have a blast at LV!
the troy mall is called somerset, NOT twin oaks. don't go to that mall, or you will be dissappointed haha. the people at the somerset lv are phenomenal, and should be very nice. also, the only hermes in that mall is a tiny little boutique within saks... the gucci store is very nice tho!