First LV Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! It’s gorgeous!

Sara89 likes this.

2. Thx! I was lurking this one and the favorite MM. Went to see it IRL and I was sold. And so was the croisette lol

Yellowmell0jell0 likes this.
  3. Love it! I'm trying to find a crossbody thts versatile and fits my needs. Can you post how much fits into it?

First bag was a DE Nevefull, alwasy wanted one to use daily for work. I absolutely love it!

4. I bought pre-loved and vintage lol. The closest LV store for me is in Washington DC. But here’s what I purchased online, south bank besace... Now I am waiting for Emilie Wallet to match

Attached Files:

5. It’s soooo beautiful! This is definitely on my radar now!

Mod shots???

PradaforRada likes this.
  7. Just got my first bag last week...the Tuileries in black red and caramel! I love it so much...I wear it both ways and it fits so much!!!!!

Attached Files:

8. Looks really pretty on you. Love the red

9. this is so beautiful! the red is lovely

10. Thank you so much!

11. Also recommend going to the store and trying different bags on. Buying new for the 1st (if your budget allows) is an experience you won’t forget. It’s just fun. Let us know what you pick!

12. Welcome! Sweetheart definitely buy new. That’s awesome about your bonus too. If you can, try going to an LV store. But before you do, I would look at the website to see if you can find a bag that meets your needs and your pocket; and then go to store and try it on. Good luck. Please let us know what you decide.

13. My first was a speedy b 30 from boutique! The SA I met was so nice.. I first know the monogram is canvas and the trims are raw cowhide from her. She even taught me to sun the vachetta before use so that it will age nicely..but I was too eager to use the new bag that I ignored her advice. So, I would say go boutique!

14. I purchased preloved and LOVE my artsy DA! I was worried about buying new with the vachetta.

15. The first LV purchase was the speedy 30 DE. I wanted my first to be a classic. I used it almost everyday for the first year then stopped using it because of the bottom sagged. I got a shaper for it about 4 yrs ago and I’ve been using it often. I’ve had this bag for 10 yrs now and still looks brand new. Every time I use it I remember how happy and excited I was they Day I purchased it.
    For your first, I would buy new. Make a list of the bags you like and fit your style. I would recommend calling the store before going in and making sure they have the bags you want to see. Good luck and have fun picking your first LV.