First LV Bag Reveal (and opinion wanted!)

fishnumber2

May 8, 2014
Hi fellow tPFers, I'd like to share my very first LV bag with you! I've had a couple SLGs here and there and finally took the plunge over the holidays while in London. The prices in Heathrow is just unbelievable compared to the US right now!

Here's a family shot of the London haul...
IMG_1483667985.476013.jpg

Reactions: missphilippa
And here's the beauty! Neverfull MM in DE! As I said, the price is unbelievable £733, which is around $900 right now. In NYC where I live, this would've cost me $1400 at the boutique ($1290+tax). That's a whopping $500 saving!

Now I need your help. I thought she looked a bit bare so I added the mirror charm that was originally hanging on my Fendi Peekaboo. Do you think the silver hardware on the hook clashes with gold hardware of the neverfull too much? And the black/yellow clashes with the brown/red bag? Let me know what you think and if it's better without the charm!

Thank you for letting me share!
IMG_1483668046.873499.jpg

Congrats on your new bag!!! Heathrow T5 store is always good to visit, I've found they have a very good inventory and often are one of the first to receive new collections even LE pieces. And VAT free prices are always a good thing :biggrin:

Enjoy your bag, it's such a good buy!:tup:

Congrats on your new bag!!! Heathrow T5 store is always good to visit, I've found they have a very good inventory and often are one of the first to receive new collections even LE pieces. And VAT free prices are always a good thing :biggrin:

Enjoy your bag, it's such a good buy!:tup:

Totally agree! It was my first time there and really wish I allocated more time for shopping. I took advantage of the personal shopper service as I was actually flying out of T3 and it's such an amazing experience. I'll have to make sure I go back soon!