First LV Bag is Here

1. :yahoo:

My very first LV bag arrived today, it met me at work via Fed Ex. I have a groom agenda, but no LV bag until today. It is the Epi Speedy 25 in black/silver. I knew that I wanted a speedy, but had recently gotten a chocolate paddy, so was looking for a black bag rather than brown. And then viola, Elux put a black/silver on its site! It is a lovely bag, and my Bagmate organizer fits in it perfectly.

Joining the Speedy on its journey was a cute little Juicy nesting doll charm. I have not decided whether to be selfish and keep the charm, or give it to my mom as part of her Christmas-- my maternal grandmother was from the Ukraine and some of our special family treasures are wooden nesting dolls. Or maybe I will just have to order another!

I have loved the threads re: accessorizing the Speedy with charms and scarves, I can't wait to start dressing it up LOL.

2. So happy for you! I have seen the charm---it's adorable! Dress up your bag and show us, please! Congrats!:yahoo:

3. Congrats. Do you have a digital camera? I can't wait to see pictures.

4. Fabulous! Congratulations!

5. Pics???!!!

6. Congrats!:yahoo: Please post some pics if you can. That charm is cute! You should get another one for your mom.

7. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. oh i cant wait to see pics of ur new bag + its juicy charm..

congrats and enjoy ur bag :heart:

9. I will take pics this weekend and post them to this thread, I am at work at camera-less

10. YOU'LL LOVE IT-THE SPEEDY BLACK 30 WITH GOLD HARDWARE WAS MY FIRST PURCHASE.
    I love it-and its the bag i have that gets the most complements!
    enjoy.
    I like the charms idea, I use a red fleur bandeau sometimes and looks lovely!

11. Congrats !

12. Congrats on your first LV!
    I love the black epi with silver hardware! Please post pics when it arrives!! :yahoo:

13. congratulations on your first LV!

14. * congratulations*

That is a great bag & the perfect way to start your collection, such a classic. Enjoy!!

15. Congrats on your 1st LV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice