First Louis Vuitton Purchase

Speedies are always a lovely 1st bag, but if you are looking for more of a shouolder bag, I'd say my heart is in the Palermo PM (My SA just called and said there is one available here in Minneapolis btw)....but if that's too spendy, the BH is a great choice! Welcome to TPF! Be careful, its ADDICTING!

Well if this is your first LV purchase go for something that is a signature icon of LV...Like a Speedy...That's what I did, except being male I bought a Keepall 45 and a Bosophore GM messenger...but the choice is yours!

I'd go for the BH... that way, you won't have to constantly be worrying about the vachetta on the bottom of the Cabas Mezzo.

^^^ITA with John, the vachetta on the bottom is very pretty when it is clean, but it can be look downright scary if it is not cared for with dedication! I love the BH, such a hot bag, perfect size, comfortable to carry, everything about it is chic.

OMG......you are not going to believe what I just got! My mom and aunt got the BH for me the same day I posted here the first time. It is not only beautiful, but it's the perfect size also. It is the best birthday present ever!

Thank you Mom & Auntie Lori. I love you!!!! :heart: