First Louis Vuitton Purchase / To or Not to Buy ?

Trayan

生命太短暂,融入
May 17, 2010
Manchester , Great Britain
Hi guys so my time has come and i am planning to purchase my first Louis vuitton product ever from my local store. I have set my eye on the Monogram Key Pouch. As i am a guy do you think the pattern would suit me or is it mainly the damier ones that guys go out and buy ? I mean i really like the classic design. As i am planning to buy one by the end of the week do you think i deserve a little of a early christmas treat for myself? :yahoo:

Attachments

Last edited:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I think the design is classic and fine for a guy. For example the Macassar line is Monogram and it is made for guys...

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Of course you should treat yourself nicely! If you can't who can? hehe. It's totally fine. I've seen guys with the monogram pattern before. It's classic. I just happen to have bought one yesterday in vernis! :smile:

Trayan

生命太短暂,融入
May 17, 2010
Manchester , Great Britain
Thanks for all of your replys ,im going to go grab one possibly this friday! :biggrin:
Thing is how would i go about wearing it ? As in do i clip it on jeans etc?

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Yeah! Clipping it on jeans would look good. I believe most people use it as a key chain.

4morebucks

Dec 8, 2010
been a fan of lv since i was in high school. i've always bought for my wife but finally picked up my first lv this past summer (pocket organizer). i love the monogram and only buy this style (to me it says lv). i got poked fun of a couple of times....by females of all people. the mono is definitely for both sexes. go for it. i love mine and am now ready to get more.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I think it would look great. Mono is for men and women. I saw one guy who had his clipped to his jeans and then tucked it into his pocket. Or you could just use it as a keychain. Both would look good- I say get it!!

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
Monogram's fine, as long as you love and use it forget what anyone thinks! You buy it for your own satisfaction afterall.

Regarding use, sometimes they're great as keychains/small wallets when you're not in need for a bag. Otherwise they're great to clip onto your jeans when you're on a night out for some cash, ID etc.