First Louis Vuitton Piece (Need Help Deciding Wich One!!)

sur1992

Nov 6, 2010
I am looking at purchasing my first piece of Louis Vuitton luggage and I am wondering which Keepall is best for a guy?

I have been looking at the Monogram, the Damier Ebene and Graphite.

I want either the 50 or 55 (I know the Damier Graphite only comes in 55 with strap and the 50 without the strap in Damier Ebene).

I am not very feminine and feel monogram is to girly for me but still it is some what appealing to me.

Which bag do you guy think looks best for a male?

Also should I buy With or without a strap?

Sincerely,
Evan

Last edited:
I would get the mascassar or the graphite. I have the graphite in 45 and absolutely love it. However, I still find myself wanting the mascassar everytime I see one passes me :drool:

I really Like the Mascassar but it is so expensive compared to the Graphite/Monogram. Uggh why is it so hard to pick a Piece!!!!! lol. I need to choose so I can get that and the speedy 35 Damier Azur for my sister in time for Christmas.

Yeah I am getting the Graphite!!!!!!! Finally decided and going with it!!! Now hopefully one of my local stores will have it in. I hear there is a shortage still? Wonder if they will have them in; guess I better call and see.

I would have suggested Graphite or Macassar but I see that you have decided on the Graphite good choice!... Can't wait for your reveal and modelling pics ;)