First Louis Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First of all thank you to everyone on this forum for posting pics and sharing all your information. I've been looking through all the threads and posts in the background as part of my "handbag research" as I like to call it! Hehe. So this is my first ever LV. Anyway enough waffle, I purchased 2 SLG's one for mum, one for me and a classic handbag that I had on my list but couldn't quite pull the trigger on until today! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! What great purchases. The Speedy was also my first LV bag, and I still love it to bits!

3. Beautiful!!! Is it the 30?

4. Great choices!! Beautiful!

5. Lovely items! Congrats!!!

6. Lovely!! Congrats!

7. Congrats!

8. Great purchases! Congrats :smile:

9. Lovely choices! Congrats!

10. Very exciting! Congrats on your first purchases!

11. Wonderful! Congratulations! If that's the 25 then we're first LV bag twins. Love that you got the hot stamp too. Can you post a close up of it? I'm debating if I want to do that on my new bag too. Looks great!

12. great LV's - congrats!

13. Congrats on your first reveal, enjoy!

14. Great choices!!! Beautiful!

15. Congratulations! Welcome to the tPF World of Louis!:smartass:

Doesn't it feel great to have pulled the trigger? But, you must be prepared - it gets easier and easier to pull that now. :nuts:

Aliluvlv likes this.